ICEA is accredited by the International Organic Accreditation Service (IOAS) and has obtained the authorization of the Global Standard GmbH and Textile Exchange. Starting from these requirements, ICEA offers a range of opportunities for the certification of textile products with high environmental added value. Some examples:
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and Organic Content Standard (OCS) ensure that textile products contain natural organic fibres.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and Recycled Claim Standard (RCS) ensure that textile products are made from recycled material.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS), ensures that feathers for fillings are obtained according to animal welfare criteria.
- Responsible Animal Fiber (RAF) is the most important standard for certifying products that contain responsibly farmed animal fibres. It brought together the RWS (Responsible Wool Standard), RMS (Responsible Mohair Standard) and RAS (Responsible Alpaca Standard).
- Nativa Precious Fiber (NPF) is the new label for the certification of products containing wool fibres.
- Sustainable Fibre Alliance (SFA) is the first holistic sustainability standard for cashmere production to promote the adoption of responsible practices that benefit people, livestock and the environment.