Since its creation, ICEA Institute’s approach to certification has been distinguished by its specialisation in the sustainability of agricultural and livestock production systems and its ability to thoroughly operate in various economic sectors, such as cosmetics, textiles, construction and tourism.
In ICEA’s vision, such areas, apparently independent among them, maintain elements of strong synergy with the agricultural production field, considered as a source of renewable raw materials that all sectors can (and must) benefit from to define a model of a sustainable economy.
- Cosmos (Organic and Natural)
- Eco Organic Cosmetics and Natural Cosmetics
- Eco Organic Detergence and Eco Detergence
- LAV Control – Lega Anti Vivisezione-Anti Vivisection Association
- Air-fresheners and natural incenses
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- Organic Content Standard (OCS)
- Recycled Claim Standard (RCS)
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)